Sunday, September 14, 2008

NewCity Church Meets Ronald McDonald!



On September 6th, another group of fabulous women made dinner at the Ronald McDonald House in Aurora. We made Spaghetti and Salad for the residents at the house. It was a wonderful night, and the women were so helpful and giving! It was a little easier to go into the house for Ross, the memories of Kelly were strong, but not so sad. I had a great time getting to know the women a little better, and I think they had a good time serving others. Many thanks to the women from NEWCITY Church: Dana and her lovely daughter, Kristen, Ronnie, and Aurora, and also my family and friends: Joanne and Terri Dana and HER wonderful daughter, and special thanks to my dear friend Juli, who got there early with me and stayed late to finish the cleanup. It was another wonderful night for me, and Kelly and her family remain close in my hearts and prayers! I will post pictures soon...

No comments: